Living Lab Test
The Energy Systems Catapult’s Living Lab is a UK Government backed 100 house testing environment for energy saving products. The Lab’s 100 homes have had their energy consumption monitored for the last three years.
Four Living Lab homes in Newcastle were used to carry out energy saving trials with 22mm Platinum Hydro Genie Systems installed. The results below show the energy savings data compiled by the Living Lab. An average saving on heating costs and CO2 emissions of 34.75% was recorded with the highest saving of 52% achieved in home four.
The Hydro Genie System is proven to be the most effective retro-fit energy saving device for wet central heating systems.
- Reduced running costs
- Reduces Carbon Emissions
- Up to 20% more heat from the Radiators
- Removes Dirt from the water
- Stops rusting within the system
- Built in weather compensation
- Real time temperature control
- Reduced maintenance
- Kills lime scale build up
- Reduced bleeding of radiators
The recorded savings in gas from the four homes shown left to right above.